Valpolicella Classico Superiore Ripasso Menini old style
€13,90 Vat & Duty Included
- Valpolicella Classico Superiore Ripasso Menini old style
- Produced on the hills of Negrar in the heart of Valpolicella
- Wine that does not compromise with international demand
- Long refined, intense and very dry taste
- Ideal pairing with red meats or aged cheeses
Valpolicella Classico Superiore Menini old style, was born on the hills of Negrar, in the heart of Valpolicella. The Ripasso method on Amarone pomace gives the wine aromas, structure and alcohol content that supports aging. In fact, in this bottle we can rediscover unique characteristics, derived from an important aging. Today the tendency to sweeten and round wine is directing the wine world towards a single, global taste. Here we rejected this concept, trying to re-propose the real, authentic Valpolicella. A little raw, a little aggressive, very savory. As it used to be. Wine by connoisseurs. Better when paired with red meats or aged cheeses.